What are ways to deal with stress? Stress can have a serious effect on your libido and can possibly lead to additional relationship stress. In fact stress is may be causing a lowered libido, but a lack of libido and intimacy may be causing you more stress!
It may seem that there’s nothing you can do about your stress level. The bills aren’t going to stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day for everything you have to do, work and family responsibilities will always be demanding. But, you have a lot more control than you might think. In fact, the simple realisation that you can take control of your life is the foundation of stress management.
Start by thinking about ways to deal with stress. Take charge of your thoughts, your emotions, your schedule, your environment and the way you deal with any problems that come your way. If you know that a balanced life is the ultimate goal, you’ll build the resilience to hold up under daily pressures and meet challenges head on.
Removing stress from your life starts with you. A good piece of advice is not to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of your life that you forget to take care of you – your own needs.
Read the below, as a starting point to reducing your own stress and for a little extra help, consider natural supplements available such as Siberian ginseng proven to positive benefits to assist a person’s ability to resist stress and also fatigue.
Some ways to deal with stress
- Learn to accept the things that you cannot change. What’s done is done, look to move forward.
- Make time for fun and relaxation. It is important to find a work, life, love balance and stick to it.
- Take a relaxation, meditation or yoga class. Deep relaxed breathing can help to relieve stress
- Keep a sense of humour. Laughing lowers blood pressure and has the power to reduce those stress hormones.
- Connect with friends. Spending time with positive people who enhance your life will build a solid support system potentially shielding you from the negative effects of stress.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle of regular exercise and a balanced diet.
- Rest up. Your body revitalises and repairs while you sleep.